Plans and Data
The mission of the Harrison County General Health District Board of Health is to promote and protect the health of individuals and communities. We do this by educating, mobilizing, and collaborating with the public to prevent disease, reduce health disparities, and enhance the quality of life in Harrison County.
One of the ways the Health District achieves this mission is to regularly monitor the health status of people to identify community health problems.
THANK YOU PLANNING PARTICIPANTS
The Harrison County General Health District would like to thank the residents and
organizations who donated their time to make the community health planning initiative a
success, and one which will benefit the health and well-being of all Harrison County
The following individuals participated in the planning:
• Harrison County Family and Children First Council
• Jefferson County Educational Services Center
• Harrison County Help Me Grow
• Harrison Hills City School District
• Harrison County Board of D.D.
• Harrison County Juvenile Court
• Harrison County Department of Jobs and Family Services
• Belmont, Harrison, and Monroe Mental Health Board
• Ohio State University Extension, Harrison County
• Harrison County General Health District
Select the links below to view or save our current CHA and CHIP.
We would love to hear from you!
If you have any questions or feedback regarding the Community Health Assessment or the Community Health Improvement Plan, we would love to hear from you! Please call 740-942-2616 or EMAIL your comments and feedback.