Nuisance Complaints

Nuisance Complaints

How To Report A Public Health Nuisance

Individuals may report conditions which warrant a public health nuisance to the Division of Environmental Health Services by simply using the form provided below. The following information must be submitted at the time the report is filed:

  1. The name of the property owner or tenant, address where the nuisance condition is located and telephone number of the property owner or tenant 
  2. A description of the nuisance condition
  3. The name of the complainant, their address, telephone number and signature


538 N Main St, Cadiz, OH 43907


(740) 942-2616


(740) 942-9331


Monday thru Friday 8:00 - 4:00


Like us Facebook